Contessa at Queen Elizabeth Park - Presale Finished - Assignments Available Soon
Blog post last updated on November 17th, 2017
- 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom condos and townhomes.
- Completion: Summer 2019.
- 624 Sq.Ft. to 1,862 Sq.Ft.
- 6-storey mid-rise.
- Concrete construction.
- 1-bedroom condos and the 5 laneway townhomes are now sold out.
- Located at 37th and Cambie Street (right near Queen Elizabeth Park on the Cambie Corridor).
- Selling quickly (I don't put this on every new development).
Developer & Architect
Pure West Property Investments
Marketed by Magnum Projects Ltd.
GLB is the same architecture firm that designed The Henry. The Henry is a very similar development (1 block south of The Contessa), it is also along the Cambie Corridor and also near Queen Elizabeth Park.
Link to City of Vancouver Zoning Information
The Contessa's zoning: http://rezoning.vancouver.ca/applications/5189-5289cambie/index.htm
This plan has been Enacted: rezoning application has received final approval by Council and the related zoning by-laws have come into force.
Interior design done by Area3 Design. Light and Dark colour schemes (photo of both schemes shown with other pictures).
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning.
- 9' ceilings.
- Views of Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Penthouses have private rooftop terraces & townhomes have landscaped patios.
- Premium European Appliances, Miele (floors 1-4) & Gaggenau (floors 5 and 6).
- 24" appliance package for 1-bedroom condos, 30" for 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom homes.
- Energy efficient building to LEED Gold standards.
- 2-5-10 new home warranty.
- Heated floors in ensuites.
- LG 27" stacking laundry front load washer with gas dryer.
- Children's play area.
- Outdoor landscaped patio.
- 2 fully-equipped amenity rooms with lounge and kitchen area in each building.
- Underground parking.
The Contessa is now sold-out though assignment sales will be available shortly. If you are particularly interested in the Contessa, please contact me and I will notify you as these assignments become available. There are also many similar buildings along Cambie, both buildings built within the last few years, as well as upcoming presales that you may be interested in. Call, text, or email me to find out more.
Sold out: 1-bedroom + den, (624 Sq.Ft. to 721 Sq.Ft.) starting at $730k, $5k purchaser incentive.*
Sold out: 2-bedroom + den, (904 Sq.Ft. to 936 Sq.Ft.) $1.14m to $1.28m, $10k purchaser incentive.*
Sold out: 3-bedroom + den, (1,055 Sq.Ft. to 1,862 Sq.Ft.) $1.26m to $2.75m, $20k purchaser incentive.*
Sold out: all 5 townhouses.
* Strata fees: $0.28/Sq.Ft.
Disclaimer: While I (Elliot Funt) have to the best of my ability tried to verify all information in this blog. All factual information in this posting comes from other online sources and the developer. It is your responsibility to verify any information if important to you or ask me about specifics so I can verify any critically important information for you.