Mirabel on English Bay Presale
- Two buildings (18-storey and a 19-storey condo building)
- Technically 15-storeys and 14-storeys of condos above the lobby level.
- Parkade will be partially underground and partially built into the hillside.
- 149-153 units consisting of studios to 3-bedroom condos.
- Rooftop patio shared space.
- Free standing amenity pavilion between the two buildings.
- 220 parking stalls, of which, 35-stalls will be for electric vehicles.
Developer & Architect
Marketed by Rennie Marketing Systems
Henriquez Partners Architects
- Shared rooftop patio on the pavilion between the two buildings.
- Water features in the lobbies.
- Quite a bit of landscaping to provide privacy between condos.
- Close to English Bay Beach and Sunset Beach.
- In the heart of the West End (which is known for its beautiful tree-lined streets).
On the developer website that has very little information so far, it claims that there are only 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condos. This is contrary to other information I have seen on this project stating that there are mainly 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condos with a handful of studio and 1-bedroom condos. 149-153 units proposed, though floorplans have yet been finalized (as of April 6th).
Note that the following information is unconfirmed:
- Some studios (under 500 Sq.Ft.)
- 1-bedroom condos (517-861 Sq.Ft.)
- Seven floorplans
- 2-bedroom condos (767-1355 Sq.Ft.)
- Twelve floorplans
- 2-bedroom + den condos (1355 Sq.Ft.)
- Floorplans similar between the 2-bedroom + den units
- 3-bedroom + den condos (2180-2526 Sq.Ft.)
- Two floorplans
- 3-bedroom + flex + den (2100-2526 Sq.Ft.)
- Two floorplans
- Penthouse units (technically sub-penthouse as there will be a roof-top patio)
Sales start Summer 2017 (July 18/19th). Little information on pricing is yet released. Expect prices starting around $1700/Sq.Ft. for desirable units.