I'm in real estate because I enjoy forming new relationships and love helping nice people find their perfect home! When you hire me, you get a friendly, tech-savvy, and extremely motivated agent.
I work for Engel & Völkers, with a focus on Downtown Vancouver, West Vancouver, Port Moody, and Howe Sound. I grew up on the North Shore and have an excellent grasp on the Vancouver real estate landscape from my many years in the community. I was first licensed as a real estate agent in September, 2016.
If you are interested in listing with me or using me as your buyer's agent, I assure you that I will give you my dedicated energy on selling/finding your home.
- Professionalism thanks to my experience in sales.
- Negotiation skills to get you the best possible deal.
- The fast, easy, and detailed communication.
- My dedicated energy to go above and beyond on selling/buying your home.
- I don't cut corners, I spend the time & money to properly market your property. I have a stellar video made, professional photos, standout brochures, floor plans, newly listed mail-outs, Facebook ads, and whatever else I deem necessary to sell your property quickly and for the most money.
- Knowledge that I'm up to date on all the industry trends, along with in-depth knowledge of the most recent buying/selling requirements.
- Peace of mind in knowing that you have the worldwide brand of Engel & Völkers behind your listing. Engel & Völkers is a distinctive luxury brand operating in 37 countries promoting each and every listing globally. Our marketing materials are above and beyond any of our competitors worldwide.
To ensure I get the best possible value for your home, I work in close collaboration with my team at Engel & Völkers. My group of colleagues/fellow agents, marketing department, conveyance department, and managing brokers, all work to get you the best possible deal. Engel & Völkers is an international network of offices and real estate advisors, with a distinct global marketing strategy to ensure your home sells to the highest buyer.
Transactional business/sales and entrepreneurship have been a passion of mine since a young age. I graduated from Simon Fraser University in Business Administration in 2011. At SFU, I took a program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, which gave me skills in innovative marketing and selling in a professional and personable manner. I finished at the top of my Entrepreneurship classes. While in university, I also learned that I have a flexible nature, which helps me find creative ways of problem-solving, marketing, and selling.
After SFU, I decided I needed some ground-floor sales experience. My early sales experience comes from my three years selling for Mazda (at OpenRoad Mazda in Port Moody, then Morrey Mazda in North Vancouver). My automotive experience provided me with excellent negotiation abilities and people skills; and only furthered my interest in helping friendly, everyday people, complete their largest transactions.
From 2011 to 2016, I also worked for myself as a business consultant at Elliot Funt Business Services Inc. My company offered business plan writing and strategy to small businesses. I was able to learn a great deal about how to properly market and run a business from the clients I had, and the plans I wrote.